This position would lead HR partnerships and talent strategies in a dynamic, high-growth imaging center environment encompassing over 1,000 employees and multiple physician practices in multiple states. It will coordinate with the centralized HR services functions to roll out programs and policies at these locations, as well as oversee performance reviews, performance management, talent selection, analytics, and day-to-day coaching at the various locations.
This role is considered remote but does require occasional travel to Florida, Connecticut, or Ohio.
- Build a strong business partnership with leaders, managers, and clinical staff by providing guidance and counsel to managers and staff throughout the entities on HR related issues.
- Assist with and/or lead development, coordination, support, and implementation of targeted HR initiatives in accordance with the entity and/or HR Strategic Plan.
- Provides analytics, insights, and recommendations on talent, leadership, and capability to deliver business results.
- Educates and advises management and employees regarding HR policies, processes, and practices; ensures that HR policies are applied accurately and consistently.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with other HR staff to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Supports building organizational capabilities while reducing complexity and partnering with business units to maximize team performance.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations; recommends course of action and ensures consistency and fairness in all resolutions.
- Provides timely, effective, and direct coaching to managers and employees, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement, productivity, and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for imaging center business units and individual coaching needs.
- Be a LucidHealth culture champion across all entities, working to bridge gap between corporate and imaging center environments.
- Regularly provide reporting and insights of imaging centers to senior leadership and physician leadership.
- Travel as needed to various imaging centers to foster relationships with clinical staff and leadership.
LucidHealth is a physician-owned and led radiology management company. We partner with radiology groups to provide the technology and resources to increase the strategic value of their practices nationwide. Our focus on quality outcomes supported by strong physician engagement provides a unique organizational structure serving as a solid foundation. Our belief is that all patients should have access to the highest quality of subspecialized imaging care, regardless of facility size or location. Our mission is to empower independent radiology groups to deliver world-class, subspecialized care to all patients within the communities they serve. For more information, please visit http://www.lucidhealth.com.
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of HR experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a large, fast-paced organization.
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Preferred skill set working in a distributed, multi-state workforce
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Superb communication skills: ability to craft clear and engaging messages, both orally and in writing.
- Confidence to voice opinions and ideas, and willingness to deliver tough feedback/coaching.
- Strong business acumen with a preference for experience in a clinical or imaging center environment or radiology practices
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of creative problem-solving and priority-setting.
- Ability to partner with multiple teams across discipline to execute complex initiatives