**Please note that we will follow-up to your application via email. Often those emails are captured in Junk Mail. Please check your email frequently for communication from us regarding your application.**
Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Team in conducting a variety of detail-oriented, administrative tasks to achieve successful day to day operations.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fifteen (15!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As a Maintenance Coordinator, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
· Receive maintenance requests via phone/email and coordinate dispatch as needed.
· Create, review, and code work orders for client properties.
· Adjust work orders as needed per technician requests.
· Prepare and track subcontractor and service contracts (day porter, power washing, etc.)
· Manage subcontractor data in various applications (e.g. Excel, Nucleus phone app, and work order software).
· Manage day porter and power washing schedules and calendars to meet property needs.
· Collect employee receipts and cross reference with work orders and credit card statements.
· Coordinate with Maintenance Managers and Operations Managers in creating site plan templates.
· Create the on-call calendar for both property managers and maintenance techs and ensure that the on-call phone number is set up.
· Assist in creating contracts, bids, quotes for clients (both internal and external) and track progress for ongoing projects and construction with the Operations Manager
· Collect and track vehicle maintenance for TOK’s fleet vehicles.
· Collect, review, and track all subcontractor insurance certificates.
· Assist HR in employee time tracking as needed.
· Reliable and predictable attendance required.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
- Legendary customer service skills.
- A minimum two years of administrative experience with client support, record keeping, and advanced organizational skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard office equipment including computers.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate concise and timely responses to requests, concerns and issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully function as a member of a team through communication while engaging in self-directed resourcefulness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all company, client, and vendor information.
- Ability to remain professional while occasionally working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.