Senior Sales Executive
Remote, United States (Northeast)
LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire.
We’re a Technology-Enabled Service company built on values that reflect our commitment to our customers & clients. We're Truthful at all times. Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers. Present--committed & engaged to our teams and our work. Driven to be courageous and make an impact in everything we do. Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
We are hiring a sales executive to join our Lender Partnerships team. The right candidate will have a presence in the Southeast, proven performance in developing new partnerships with banks and credit unions, and the ability to establish trust with character and integrity. The individual will need to collaborate well with others and work independently to perform sales activities and manage their territory.
· Augment LendKey’s client base by selling its products/solutions to banks and credit unions
· Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to closing
· Cultivate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
· Communicate LendKey’s value proposition and understand competitive advantages versus peers
· Attend Banking Association and Credit Union League events to drive pipeline development
· Strong understanding of metrics that drive bank & credit union profitability, customer & member value, and issues facing lenders today
· Knowledge of consumer lending, return on asset calculations, and asset liability management.
· Command of all aspects of LendKey’s products and platform
· Deliver sales presentations and product demos
· Lead internal sales meetings to update executive team on pipeline development, sales progress, and industry trends/feedback
· Accurately represents opportunities within CRM and to appropriate audiences
· Achieve sales objectives by utilizing a consultative, needs-based approach to expand and optimize development of sales territory
· 5-10 years of sales experience, with proven performance selling to large banks & credit unions
· Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, environments
· Highly organized and self-motivated
· A great listener
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong with PowerPoint and CRM utilization
· Undergraduate degree required
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado or New York state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.