Working out of either our Madison or Denver office, or a remote location, we are looking for a dynamic leader to work with Esker partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships within our Channel Ecosystem. The Senior Alliance Manager is responsible for crafting, executing and optimizing the alliance partner strategy working at Esker. They will work closely with the Global Director of Alliances to ensure that our entire Alliances eco-syste worldwide is leveraged to source, grow, accelerate and secure as much Esker SaaS revenue as possible. For this opening, we are specifically looking for someone with experience selling to private equity firms and the big four consulting firms.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as 3M, Siemens, Trek, Heineken, Whirlpool and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and the Americas headquarters in Madison, WI.
- Building new business by assisting our established partners throughout the sales cycle, and supporting their efforts, including sales training, prospecting strategies, product demonstrations, pricing, and contract negotiation. The goal is to build the partners so they can become primarily self-sufficient, and help grow the Esker brand throughout North America.
- Generate pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Channel partner leadership, Channel partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization.
- Partner closely with Esker leadership & direct sales teams (BDMs) to identify new mutual prospects and engagement resulting in new business opportunities.
- Developing product and sales competency within our core set of national partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Esker’s framework to drive partner sourced pipeline.
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation.
- Sharing analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Esker’s solution through regular cadence sessions.
- Collaborate extensively with the Alliance Team including partner enablement, professional services, marketing, sales, and Esker leadership.
- Drive the development of technical pre-sales & post-sales practices within each focus partner.
- Establishing and implementing selection process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with Esker policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Creating and monitoring KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval.
- Manage a defined list of partners to achieve documented business plan objectives. Manage partner for: Co-sell (influence) revenue, Partner skills development, Joint references, Go-to-market campaigns/alignment/engagement, Product adoption, Gain organization commitment by leveraging matrixed organization, Strategies for penetration to market segments, and Productive relationships with Esker direct sales BDM's and leadership
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) in business or a related field.
- 7+ years of prior external sales experience
- Experience selling high-end software based solutions including SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Experience selling to private equity firms and the big four consulting firms.
- Strong telephone skills coupled with a professional approach to customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Oracle, SAP® and or other ERP solutions.
- Clear understanding of business processes (e.g., sales order processing, account receivable, accounts payable, etc.)
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.