The desired schedule of this position is Tuesday & Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-12:30.
The Front Desk Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall operation of the front desk area. Serving as the first point of contact, the Admin Assistant must perform with the utmost professionalism in appearance and conduct, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fifteen (15!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As a Front Desk Administrative Assistant, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for closing the office at 5:00 pm on business day.
- Provides legendary customer service to all, whether greeting someone in person, answering the multi-line phone and messaging system, or responding to written queries.
- Maintain appearance of TOK lobby, conference rooms and kitchen area used by all employees and frequented by guests.
- Collect and sort incoming mail.
- Submit courier requests and distribute courier receipts as needed and ensure picked up by end of the day.
- Provide administrative support to various departments including Marketing, Brokerage, Property Management, and other Corporate Services as needed.
- Assist the Office Manager with various office management tasks as needed
- Manage large company mailings.
- Assist Accounting with processing receipt of invoices.
- Assist with tenant and vendor insurance process. Specifically- receive & distribute vendor certificates.
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies.
- Provide reliable and predictable attendance.
- Administrative support duties as assigned by Management.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- 3 years minimum experience as administrative support in a high-volume office.
- Some College strongly preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to still be the face of the company throughout the day.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally, as well as in writing.
- Demonstrate proficient skill in the use of office equipment.
- Demonstrate proficient skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional relationships with customers and staff while providing high levels of service by responding to issues, requests or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ability to successfully function as a team player while engaging in self-directed resourcefulness.
- Ability to remain professional while occasionally working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of functions, skills, and expectations of employees.