Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager with solid communication skills who will lead a team in Norfolk, VA.
The Program Manager shall provide program management support and administrative support. Knowledge of Navy organizations, and other field activity organizations, functions and responsibilities shall possess written and oral communication skills commensurate with a lead management role. The Program Manager shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
• Manage multi-year IT initiatives related to IT Rationalization and the IT infrastructure and provisioning of circuits associated with various private shipyards in which ship availabilities may be performed.
• Manage IT project scope, budget, timeline, and risk, and assumes responsibility for successful completion of the project.
• Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor's senior management. This includes being the main point of contact for all subcontractors.
• Provide knowledge of Industrial Management, Work Force Management, Financial Management, Business Operations and Maintenance Data Systems support (business areas correspond to the Production, Engineering, Finance, Command Support Services, and Business Departments).
• Ensure that all work is performed according to contractual requirements and performance standards.
• Ensure that regular feedback on performance is provided to the Government on all areas of contract performance.
• Ensure that all personnel involved in providing or supporting services under the contract meet requirements established by the Task Order, including security clearance requirements.
• Implement appropriate controls to prevent and detect cases of employee fraud or malfeasance and notification of appropriate security personnel to determine required actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree plus Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the management of projects involving Information Technology support services.
• Specialized Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT projects involving design, maintenance, or operation of IT systems and equipment.
• Vast experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
• An Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.