We support democracy.
Our vision at Election Systems & Software (ES&S) is simple and unwavering — we provide products and services of exceptional quality and value to maintain voter confidence and enhance the voting experience. We accomplish this through continuous investments in research and development, resulting in regular product updates and security enhancements for each voting system we design, build, sell and support.
Join the ES&S team where we are crafting the future of voting in the United States! On our team, you will push boundaries to provide solutions that meet the industry’s ever-evolving needs. Our people apply their innovative perspectives to challenges big and small, and ES&S provides the resources to make our employees’ vision a reality.
Summary/Objective: Responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader who supports the continued growth of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Company liaison for federal agencies including but not limited to DHS, EAC, NIST, FVAP
2. Work with Congressional Committees that oversee legislation that is pertinent to the Elections Industry. Congressional inquiries.
3. Company liaison for State and local Election Authorities
4. Assist with security measures
5. Remain current with respect to regulations affecting the elections among state & local jurisdictions.
6. Assist with public relations
7. Assist with marketing endeavors
8. Be proficient at navigating legislation
9. Assist in directing and maintaining lobbyist relationships
Travel 50% - 60%
- If located in DC or Omaha travel will be reduced.
- Work from home when not traveling.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience including:
- Experience in working with state and local governments
- Familiarity with the Election process
Election Systems & Software, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Election Systems & Software, LLC's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.