Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Architect to join a team in Norfolk, VA.
- Design, modify, develop, and implement software solutions using Microsoft SharePoint to meet customer requirements.
- Plan, design, develop, test, maintain, and document software applications and systems.
- Develop complex and customized SharePoint tools, projects, and deliverables.
- Develop tailored solutions to dashboard capabilities using SharePoint.
- Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contribute to the design efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Designing the SharePoint site to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to internal and external communications.
- Develop scorecards, reports, and dashboards utilizing SharePoint “out of the box” resources.
- Utilize SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Dashboard Designer, Visual Studio, InfoPath, Access, and Visio.
- Develops applications based on current, new and future net-based applications.
- Perform lifecycle support for application, web, and database development.
- Follow System Development Life Cycle (SLDC) methodology and software engineering standards.
- Ability to capture user requirements and develop solutions to meet requirements for delivery.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and provide updates quarterly or as tasked.
- Six (6) years of related Web/SharePoint development experience.
- Up to two (2) years of job-related experience may be substituted for each year of IT/Cyber related college completed or for each current certification held.
- An Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.