The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for supporting the overall success of Harvest Outreach Ministries (HOM) goals and works to support the Senior Project Manager. He or she provides consistent updates in the project management software, processing purchase orders for billing, reconcile credit card transactions, creates agendas and takes notes for meetings, and ensures all projects, requests, and urgencies are addressed in a timely manner. Additionally, the Assistant Project Manager helps maintain brand standards with second-tier copy and asset review and provides other clerical support, such as arranging new meetings, drafting correspondence, and planning travel. He or she serves with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Harvest’s mission, culture, and values.
- Works closely with Senior Project Manager to identify priorities and monitor project statuses.
- Regularly creates purchase orders as needed for expenses on net terms or credit card.
- Provides and queries for regular project updates to leaders and other team members.
- Manages shared inboxes to ensure all requests, invoices, and other items are attended to in a timely manner.
- Develops constructive and cooperative interdepartmental and vendor relationships and communications.
- Complete forms and requests in accordance with Harvest policies and procedures.
- Drafts meeting agendas, takes notes, and translates actionable items into project management.
- Assist with managing calendars and arranging appointments.
- Provides copy editing and writing where necessary and reviews art assets all according to style guide standards to maintain the Harvest brand.
- Physical requirements, with or without accommodation, include: prolonged periods of sitting, standing, walking, handling materials, keyboard typing, hand motion, foot motion, looking at a computer screen, and telephone communication.
- Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply.
Statement of Faith:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.