Billing and Posting Specialist
This job can be 100% remote after successfully completing 90 day probationary period in office.
The Billing and Posting Representative is responsible for handling payment posting for medical practice.
- Work closely with the Billing Manager on reversals of payments, adjustments, and refunds.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Post payments to practice management system.
- Identify any payments not being paid at the allowed/contracted amount and communicate this to the appropriate billing representative.
- Process electronic fund transfers.
- Verify all Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) deposits and scanned checks have been posted by month end.
- Participates in educational activities.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Act as team player: collaborate, communicate clearly, and cooperate with AUI (Advanced Urology Institute) team members with focus on mission and goals of AUI.
- Enhances communications by consistently displaying excellent customer service skills in behavior and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of data entry experience.