*This is a three month, temporary assignment, perfect for individuals seeking a paid internship.*
The Laboratory Assistant position will be responsible for assisting in daily lab duties required to ensure the quality of Saint Arnold beer. Tasks will primarily include data entry, data retrieval, sterile sampling, assisting with sensory panel. Assisted duties may expand based on experience and need.
- Maintain a Monday/Friday work schedule of 4 hours per day, five days a week (20 hours total per week). Scheduled hours and days may increase as needed.
- Collaborate with Lab Manager on QA/QC projects in progress
- Data entry for brew, fermentation, cellar, QA/QC, and Sensory Panel
- Assist with daily sensory panel tasting distribution and Friday trainings
- Assist with hot-shelf management
- Preparation of microbiological media
- Conduct aseptic and environmental sampling throughout the brewery
- Be a promotional spokesperson for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody's job description