Prepares items for cooking, cooks, garnishes, and plates products served in the Highland Square Store. Responsible for maintaining sanitary kitchen work station.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality, ingredient standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Follows recipe specifications to prepare menu items in accordance with pre-determined costs.
- Prepares items for cooking by peeling, paring, coring, portioning, washing, sectioning, zesting, cutting, or scoring.
- Covers, dates and neatly stores and rotates all products.
- Requisitions items needed to produce food choices, notifies Kitchen steward as ordering needs occur.
- Maintains sanitary work station.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Professional kitchen equipment
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous experience in food service industry
- Knife skills
Hiring up to $15.00