AVMS is a nationally trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary. The organization is experiencing growth in many parts of the United States and is looking for creative thinking, problem solvers to be part of and share our success!
Our company is growing and now is the time to join our team! We are currently seeking Audio Visual Technicians to support our beautiful resorts/hotels in the San Diego area!
You will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment; working directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
Your day will consist of the following:
• Assist in leading medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
• Operate audio visual equipment in a live show setting
• Works with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
• Communicate directly with clients to ensure excellent customer service is provided
• An interest in Audio Visual/Hospitality required!
• High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary
• Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.