Do you dare to make a difference?
Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes?
H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 is seeking a CCC-Speech Language Pathologist for a PRN in the Jacksonville, FL area. This position will be working in our H2 Health outpatient clinics in Duval County including Riverside, Arlington and Northside areas. These services are performed by CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) following the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director. Per visit pay, flexible schedule, leadership, and growth opportunities available.
Education: CCC-SLP Credentialed and/or Graduate of an accredited (SLP) Speech Language Pathologist program and currently licensed in the state of Florida.
Experience: Prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist is preferred. A newly licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will not be considered.
Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, 401k, and additional incentive compensation program.
Job Type: PRN, 4-8 visits/week
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates, and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace:
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks, references, and drug screenings are required for employment.