Job ID: 2059
Job Title: Network Consulting Engineer (NCE)
Network Consulting Engineer will be responsible for provisioning and providing provision support to Aryaka’s customers and manage the deployments during POC (proof of concept) or initial set up.
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
1. Provisioning of new customers or new sites/domains of new customers
2. Assist customers in bringing up the Aryaka service
3. Escalating to Sr NCEs, Escalation Engineers & follow-up on the issue for closure.
• Provision customers using Aryaka provision tool
• Work with customers to bring up IPSec tunnel from customer sites’ to Aryaka POPs
• Document the best practices and update the knowledge base
• Document and update the cases regularly to maintain the sanctity of the case updates
• Proactively work with the engineering and product management teams in enhancement of the tools and processes
• Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
• Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
• Work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar.
• Industry standard certificates such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS or any similar firewall vendor certificates are MUST.
• Team Player with positive mental attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
• Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
• Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
• 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Networking Industry. Customer facing experience is an advantage.
• Strong understanding of networking
• Understanding of how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve service delivery components (service delivery components include servers, networks, and applications)
• Be familiar with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of key networking devices (routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, hardware load balancers)
• Be able to identify networking as the potential cause of a service issue using server-resident tools to generate this data (tcpdump, ping, traceroute,etc.)
• Familiarity in interpreting the output of these tools
• Familiarity with common network topologies, protocols, and tools
• understanding of troubleshooting at the packet level.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth