- Process credits, corrective invoices, returns, call tags and freight claims using Enterprise business software, other electronic databases and carrier websites. Handle return and credit related customer calls and e-mail inquiries.
- Set up and maintain sound and current records and files in Customer Relationship Management software and other electronic databases.
- Cultivate a professional relationship with the personnel of our distributors, dealers, and other trade professionals.
- Complete special projects as directed by management.
- Represent Schluter Systems L.P. in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner in all matters.
- High School diploma / college preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Two (2) years customer service experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
- Well organized and detail oriented
· Generous PTO
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Guaranteed Biannual Bonuses
· 401k with Company Match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Annual Raises
· Room for Advancement
Schluter Systems is a family-owned and internationally renowned company that has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years. The Schluter brand is backed by a team of people working together to create a line of innovative products that provide solutions to the tile industry. We’re looking to build our team with individuals who like to think BIG, and want to be part of what makes our products-- extraordinary. We are a company that treats its employees, suppliers, and customers as long-term partners. Where success is built on a win-win philosophy and everyone should benefit.
"Profit is not the goal of the business. Profit is the consequence of a job well done" Werner Schluter, Founder
Are you interested in a truly unique and special company? Hear from our employees on what it means to be part of the Schluter family: http://www.schluter.com/careers . Then if you’re ready to see life in Orange, talk to us about this career opportunity at Schluter Systems.
Schluter Systems L.P. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.