From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the firm’s migration to a new CRM tool, Intapp.
- Lead research projects on outreach and thought leadership opportunities for practice areas and individual experts.
- Research and enter new data, update existing data, and help create targeted marketing mailing lists and campaigns in the firm’s CRM.
- Implement periodic data cleansing processes in CRM adhering to existing best practices for data entry, quality, and comprehensiveness.
- Assist with graphic design of marketing collateral using a variety of software.
- Assist with research and website content management.
- Write and provide editorial support for day-to-day internal and external marketing communications, including social media.
- Support marketing team on emerging projects as they arise.
- Candidate pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- Previous internship or work experience in a professional setting including experience in marketing or communications preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Intapp or another CRM system is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Suite or a similar platform is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress or a similar platform is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to edit and proofread a variety of content.
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to quickly grasp new marketing and communications concepts, software, and programs.
- Ability to commit to 20-30 hours of work per week in our Washington, DC office.
* Typical schedule will be Tuesday - Thursday for a total of 24 hours.
** Interns are paid a competitive hourly wage.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript. Writing samples are welcome but not required.