WEAVERS WAY CO-OP JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Overnight Crew Member
Status: Hourly, Full-Time
Rate: Level III
Reports to: Grocery Manager
Weavers Way is a not-for-profit organization that’s doing things differently to support our local community. As a member-owned co-op, we don’t exist just to make money. Weavers Way operates on a triple bottom line philosophy known as People-Planet-Profit - which means every action we take, we strive to benefit people (our community, employees, and local vendors), planet (we strive to be one of the most sustainable places around!), and profit (so we can support our team members and operate as a business). By joining us, you’re helping us fulfill our mission of keeping dollars in our local community, supporting over 300 local food vendors, and being a part of strengthening and enriching the people and planet around us.
Our retail store is looking for an efficient, responsible overnight stocker. Your duties include retrieving goods from the warehouse, neatly stocking items on shelves, removing defective or expired products, and labeling prices.
To be successful as an overnight stocker, you should be self-motivated while working well as a team-player. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail to ensure our store remains neat and well-organized.
Overnight Stocker Responsibilities:
- Stocking and arranging items on shelves neatly.
- Accountable to stocking and receiving metrics
- Reading and updating inventory reports.
- Reporting damaged merchandise to managers.
- Labeling items with the correct prices.
- Creating special displays for promotional items.
Overnight Stocker Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior retail experience is preferred.
- Good physical fitness and high stamina.
- Drive a truck
- Handle an electric jack
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with label scanners and inventory software is favorable.