Atlanta West Carpets, LLC, is currently seeking a Kitchen & Bath Estimator to join our team in the Lithia Springs, GA location. The team member will be responsible for working with our sales organization, builders/general contractors, and customers to develop kitchen designs, layouts, pricing, and product selections. The successful applicant will be expected to handle multiple projects at a time and provide exceptional client service and superior follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a team setting with the organization to generate builder and customer approved designs and estimates.
- Prepare designs and specifications using 20/20 software.
- Generate estimates, and proposals for customers.
- Work with operations team and others to accurately place and monitor orders
- Maintain client relations and assist customers with service issues and requests
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 3 years or more experience in Kitchen design
- Proficiency using 20/20 or other kitchen design software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook or other email applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to read and interpret kitchen and bath layouts and blueprints
- Highly accurate and able to follow through with focused attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful and concise manner
- Must be highly organized and a self-starter.
- Able to prioritize the work and meet deadlines as well as manage multiple projects
- Availability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Position may require local travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices and jobsites; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 25 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and products.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.