About IronRod Health
IronRod Health is an innovative healthcare services company that delivers premium cardiac device services via remote monitoring, in-clinic follow-ups, and hospital services. Our mission is to deliver premium care with efficient, timely service that improves patient outcomes while reducing costs and risk for physicians, hospitals, and cardiac device companies. We are a young, rapidly growing company, offering exciting career opportunities, with competitive pay and benefits. We are building a championship team and are looking for people willing to put in the hard work it takes to deliver success.
The Patient Specialist position is responsible for educating patients regarding home monitors and providing on-going support.
*Note: This role is fully on-site
The Patient Specialist Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Meet outbound of call volume quota
- Manage client accounts
- Comply with HIPAA regulations
- Accurately log daily activity
- Provide detailed precise notations of patient conversations
- Responsible for educating PTs regarding remote monitoring
- Enrollment of PT information and equipment ordering
- Technical support knowledge of remote monitors
- Assist with remote monitor set up and maintaining connection
- Ability to multitask and provide highest quality of service
- Discuss general insurance coverage with patients
- Insurance verification and check benefits
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
- Spanish speaker preferred
- Proficient in computer systems
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service/ sales experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What we offer:
- Competitive pay, ongoing training opportunities and significant career advancement potential.