The Director of Accounting is responsible for financial reporting, accounting operations, and treasury management for LucidHealth consolidated. This position is a key leadership role in the LucidHealth Finance team.
The Director of Accounting will be responsible for driving month end close, overseeing all operational accounting aspects as well as completing the financial reporting packages to the Board and Lender community. The Director of Accounting will drive standardization of accounting policies across the enterprise and will integrate all LucidHealth acquired practices into the same close process. The Director of Accounting is responsible for ensuring LucidHealth’s books and records are appropriately maintained and in compliance with GAAP and other key regulatory bodies.
The Director of Accounting will also be a key leader in the procure to pay process, ensuring adequate controls, systems, and tools are in place.
- Oversee month-end close process and generate monthly and quarterly financial packages.
- Oversee the annual audit process and tax compliance, in partnership with external accountants
- Oversee treasury management and accounts payable and accounts receivable, including ownership of the consolidated 13-week cash forecast
- LucidHealth is a highly acquisitive company. The Director of Financial Reporting will drive implementation onto the company’s tools and systems and ensure best practices are put in place throughout the monthly close and treasury management processes.
- Drive enhanced management reporting through optimization of data captured in the close process as well as deployment of a reporting tool on top of the ledger platform.
- Ownership of the ledger platform (NetSuite), continuously driving process improvements through technology and automation.
- Perform / supervise the production of timely financial analytics related to monthly close and financial assessment of performance.
- Ensure compliance with all debt covenants and lender reporting requirements.
- Oversight of key accounting staff such as Accountants and A/P areas/teams and ensure accruals are timely and accurately completed in support of LucidHealth monthly close.
- Lead in the development of and ensure adherence to accounting policies, procedures and overall company control environment.
- Motivate, direct and develop any assigned staff to achieve individual and department goals and enhance staff morale by providing guidance, orientation, training and support. Participate in performance reviews, conflict management and any necessary corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external constituents in regard to financial reporting and analytics, ensuring proper status communication concerning timelines and expectations.
- Provide other financial / statistical analytics as needed or upon request.
- Highly organized with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines with a proactive approach.
- A high degree of positive energy and ability to rapidly develop positive relationships with others is critical for this position
- Demonstrate effective conflict management skills.
- Rounds with staff on a regular basis to promote a team environment and effective communication
- Uphold all principles of medical and patient confidentiality
- Assesses and responds to current and future internal and external healthcare trends to establish and ensure the necessary direction for financial operations
- Continually seeks ways and means for improving the delivery and support of financial activities and programs.
- Assures satisfaction among administration and providers with the quality and amount of support provided by monitoring and responding appropriately to outcomes and feedback.
- Ensure compliance with all HIPAA and other federal regulations regarding patient privacy and billing rules and regulations
- Maintains professional development and growth through professional affiliations, seminars, and workshops to keep abreast of trends in revenue and healthcare in general.
- Participates as appropriate in regular education programs and activities that pertain to healthcare management, as well as specific functional areas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
LucidHealth is a physician-owned and led radiology management company. We partner with radiology groups to provide the technology and resources to increase the strategic value of their practices nationwide. Our focus on quality outcomes supported by strong physician engagement provides a unique organizational structure serving as a solid foundation. Our belief is that all patients should have access to the highest quality of subspecialized imaging care, regardless of facility size or location. Our mission is to empower independent radiology groups to deliver world-class, subspecialized care to all patients within the communities they serve. For more information, please visit http://www.lucidhealth.com.
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant accounting experience, including public accounting (preferably Big 4)
- CPA Required
- Strong technical understanding of GAAP
- NetSuite G/L experience or other sophisticated ledger tool with a passion for system optimization
- Strong analytical thinker and advanced skillset in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A team leader, team builder, team player with a track record in formulating effective policies and procedures, developing and implementing operational plans, and new strategies
- Excellent communications skills – including written, oral, presentation and listening