From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include monthly phone and fitness reimbursements, weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research
- Leading the review, summary, and analysis of industry trends and academic research
- Leading analyses and reporting for various projects
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of analyses through rigorous data checking processes
- Presenting results of analyses to colleagues and clients
- Collaborating with team members to design and build quantitative models and apply econometric analysis to economic and financial data
- Serving as a guide and resource for project implementation
- Working closely with the economic testifying expert to draft memos and expert reports
- Participating in client meetings and conference calls
- Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in economic consulting or a related quantitative field
- Familiarity with at least one statistical programming language (e.g. SAS, STATA, R, SQL, Python)
- A strong interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems in various fields and industries
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Commitment to delivering results and strong bias for action
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a demanding and fast-paced work environment
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, relevant writing sample, and unofficial transcript.