Established in 1928, the West Shore Country Club was envisioned as a place where friends could gather for social and recreational activities. Over the years, as membership grew, our original vision has remained true. Located on 164 acres in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania, our club offers the finest in golf, tennis, swimming, dining and social activities for your leisure times. Our variety of banquet settings can accommodate parties from a small business meeting to a grand wedding celebration. Our beautiful clubhouse and impeccably groomed grounds add to the aura of quiet sophistication that is the West Shore Country Club.
West Shore Country Club is an area favorite location to hold a business, family, celebratory, or golfing event. At West Shore Country Club our Banquet Team provides service beyond expectations to ensure our members and guests are overjoyed with the events held at West Shore Country Club. The Banquet Bartender / Server report directly to the Banquet Manager.
- Full-Time: 30(+) hours weekly
- Part-Time: <30 hours weekly
Starting Wage $15 - $18 BOE
The role of a Banquet Bartender / Server consists of:
- Read Banquet Event Order (BEO) to become familiar with event specifics: set-up, menu, service, etc.
- Opening of the bar: ensure bar has adequate supplies, prepares garnishes, mixes, and pre-mixed drinks
- Restocks the bar as needed
- Follow Club Procedures for set-up and closing the bar area
- Greet members as they approach the bar
- Maintain personal presence while providing continued service for the duration of the event
- Prepare cocktails according to approved receipts
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations, and club policies and procedures regarding alcoholic beverages and responsible serving
- Other tasks that may be assigned by Banquet Manager and/or Catering Director
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds
Education and Experience:
- Current ServSafe, RAMP, TIPS certification preferred
- 1 year of Bartending Experience Required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, days, nights, weekends, and holidays
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K with discretionary match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
West Shore Country Club is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Applicants requiring special accommodations during and after the application process can contact our Human Resources department at (717) 761-4530 ext.1107.