At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Sales administrative assistant provides general administrative support for sales operations and sales management team. This position is responsible to cross-train and provide backup support for specific functions performed by the sales operations team.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Sales Operations Task Matrix.
- Coordinates, monitors and maintains database, spreadsheets, and documents for the sales team.
- Generates and distributes reports.
- Supports filed inquiries from sales and sales management.
- Assist with verifying orders and ensuring adherence to sales process and policy.
- Assist in organizing sales events, contests, training and on-boarding.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers.
- Assist in clerical tasks, processing expense reports, and respond to administrative inquiries.
- Works with internal groups and partners to troubleshoot issues arising through the implementation or integration processes.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience providing manager-level support including calendar management is required.Experience providing supplemental administrative support departments is required.
- Experience using MS Excel at an intermediate level [to sort, find, and filter report data] is required.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with sales department is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: minimum 2 years of professional experience in an office setting.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- FREE gym in building
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer*