La Macchia Group is a consultative, design-build construction company that proudly serves the financial institution industry, banks & credit unions. As our clients' partner, we plan (research and real estate), brand, design, build and evolve, both physically and digitally. We are the 360° partner for financial institutions. We've got our partners covered. Projects that get noticed; partnerships that get results. That's what you can expect at La Macchia Group.
The Architectural Project Manager works closely with La Macchia’s architects & designers - providing support, coordination & interpretation of projects. This position assists the Director of Architecture in establishing standards & project specifications. Architectural Project Managers have a variety of responsibilities. Here are several:
- Coordinates with structural, MEP engineers and outside consultants. Coordinates most aspects of the project team including, architectural design, interior design, civil engineering, structural engineering mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and plumbing engineering.
- Performs building code research and ensures buildings are code compliant.
- In collaboration with the building designers and interior designers, interprets concepts and drawings.
- Coordinates concepts and drawings with Project Designers to produce construction documents that reflects the intent of the design concept. Works with Project Team to ensure that project is cost effective.
- Designs and produces details and coordinates all construction document implementing design intent into a buildable project by using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit.
Education Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) or Associate’s degree (A.A. / A.S.) in Architecture or Architectural Technology
Experience and/or Training Minimum five to ten years’+ related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technology/Equipment To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Revit.
Travel Limited overnight travel to client locations for information gathering and field measurement work averages 1-2 times per month.