La Macchia Group is a consultative, design-build construction company that proudly serves the financial institution industry, banks & credit unions. As our clients' partner, we plan (research and real estate), brand, design, build and evolve, both physically and digitally. We are the 360° partner for financial institutions. We've got our partners covered.
As a Project Manager led design-build organization, the Project Manager (Associate PM, PM and Sr. PM) role is critically important to our success. The PM role requires a wide variety of technical skills, professional skills & a broad knowledge and understanding of architecture, engineering, & construction. The PM is responsible for planning and overseeing a specific project or a wide range of projects with varying degrees of complexity from beginning to end.
Here's an overview of our PM's contributions:
- Create early comparable estimates for proposed projects utilizing cost data from comparable projects of similar scope & scale. Collaborate with the design team and provide construction perspective on the design. Analyze and identify areas needing discussion and direction on architectural and construction plans and assure that design aligns with project budget.
- Create Basis of Design (BOD) that documents and outlines the scope of the project.
- Creates schedules and reviews progress plans for adherence to the budget throughout the project. Problem solves any issues relating to design, schedule and budget.
- Assist Project Coordinators as needed to contact subcontractors in proximity to project location to gauge subcontractor interest and qualify potential subcontractors.
- Travel to project site(s) as needed to meet with subcontractors, review job progress, verify quality and compliance with contract documents and meet with Owner. Virtually lead weekly progress meetings with Owner.
- Leads or assist in the project close out meeting. Follows up on warranty issues. Performs punchlist walkthrough with design team and final punchlist walk with Owner and documents list in Procore.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of experience in construction or design related field. 6-15 years of experience is helpful.
Licenses/Certificates: Driver’s License and good driving record is required.
Technology/Equipment: MS Office Software, Procore helpful, MS Project helpful.