EBH was created with the mission of empowering families by providing the most effective Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to ensure that learners with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential.
Registered Behavior Technician’s (RBT) work closely with our patients to provide an unparalleled level of service through compassionate and knowledgeable care, in combination with the intensive nature of our individualized program.
Come join our mission!
- Work 1:1 with the patient in a clinic-based day program that provides full-time ABA Therapy for individuals who have been diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Track and record daily treatment via Catalyst and Central Reach
- Assist BCBA to implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans
- Respond appropriately to feedback and maintain/improve performance accordingly
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for patients
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Completed high school or equivalent
- Experience working with children between the ages of 18 months to 12 years
- Willingness to be trained on the principles of ABA
- Must be able to move or transport up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to run or walk throughout 6-8 hour sessions (i.e. patient eloping)
- Must be able to respond quickly to manage behaviors (i.e. block aggression, move furniture)
- Must be able to be seated on the floor when needed for patient
- Must be able to transition from seated on the floor to standing quickly to respond to aggression/severe behavior
- Must be able to bend or twist to utilize physical management
- Must be able to maintain physical holds for aggressive patients for extended periods of time when needed
- 13 paid holidays annually
- 15 additional days of paid time off
- Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM schedule
- No evenings or weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401K option available
- Employee Referral Program - Bonus opportunities up to $2500
- Performance reviews every 6 months with the opportunity for compensation increases
- Career Advancement - 3 career track opportunities
- Paid In Clinic Training
- Dedicated teams to support each clinic - Clinical, Quality, and Operations
- Paid supervision towards BCBA certification
- Individualized clinical support & training given by our Clinical Training Managers and Senior BCBAs for RBTs looking to become BCBAs
- Collaborative, Supportive, & Rewarding Company Culture
Empower Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.