Vydia is looking to add to its fast-growing team by bringing on an additional Label & Artist Relations Associate. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong passion for music, possess an outgoing personality and have the ability to both identify and help cultivate career growth for up-and-coming artists. While this is not a traditional A&R representative position, we want the same type of dynamic personality to attract new and emerging artists and labels.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Prospect individual artists, record labels, digital media and/or entertainment companies in Vydia’s target market to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers
- Understand each client’s needs and deliver an exceptional experience
- Create awareness for the Company, focusing on the growth of our brand
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal templates
- Close new business opportunities through phone, online and personal meetings
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, finance, operations and client success teams to develop proposals that align with our clients’ needs and Vydia’s business goals
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2022 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
- 1-2 years internship or assistant experience at a record label, publisher, artist management agency, or media production company.
- Prior experience with street marketing, event/live performance planning or management, media relations or PR.
- A passion for pop culture and modern music and film, new and emerging musical artists and online video personalities, and sharp instincts for trends in youth culture and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to relate and communicate with creative personalities as well as in a professional business setting