The Label & Artist Relations Manager is a key role for Vydia’s growth in new business, marketing and strategy with artists and labels in the music space. This position is responsible for sourcing, negotiating and signing new partnership deals with prospective clients while simultaneously promoting the company as well as our industry leading white label service. They must maintain an excellent communication framework across Marketing, Legal, Client Success and Product departments providing a best-in-class client experience for artists and labels alike.
- Facilitate the addition of new Label and Artist clients
- Develop B2B market growth tactics in line with Vydia’s corporate strategy
- Create standard outreach templates for current and future Label & Artist clients
- Prospect individual artists, record labels, digital media and/or entertainment companies in Vydia’s target market to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers
- Develop and maintain relationships with record labels, artist managers and artists
- Develop expertise with our CRM; create and maintain a B2B sales pipeline that will support expected growth targets
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to reach company goals while promoting customer retention
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2022 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
- 3+ years of music industry experience, working specifically in A&R, marketing and/or promotion.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Superior operational and project management skills
- Digitally savvy; fluent with social media platforms, data analytics, and client relationship management systems
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude are a must