We are seeking a motivated Survey Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should have interest in possessing or already possess a FAA (UAS Part 107) pilot license and have experience in assisting the Party Chief on boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
The successful candidate should have the ability to learn and use complex survey equipment, including GPS positioning systems. The Survey Technician will be responsible for executing field work in support of projects assigned by the Party Chief or Project Manager. Additionally, they must accurately record observations and measurements, adjust surveying instruments as needed, and maintain accurate notes of all field activities.
The ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail and the ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in setting stakes and pins
- Experience in setting up instruments
- Experience with GPS equipment
- Valid driver's license
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee - arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let's work together toward success! #zr