Currently seeking a dependable Customer Service Representative (CSR) to ensure exceptional service is provided to our builders and homeowners. Responsible for providing an excellent experience when interacting with clients. Actively attends to the needs of clients and ensures their satisfaction with our services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Improve client experience
- Engage actively with client to facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of client issues and identify solutions accordingly
- Follow through with issues until resolution
- Maintain accurate records, documenting customer service actions and discussions.
- Determine effective service operations strategies in all areas of customer service.
- Work closely with the management team to implement strategies effectively.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement in the customer service department.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective Leadership and Analytical Skills
- Strong Training and Coaching Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Able to interface with customers and employees at all levels of the organization
- Able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong Professionalism and Communication Skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.)
- Self-Motivated, proactive, Detail Oriented and a Team Player
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Disability, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.