Washes and stores all pots, pans, and utensils in the proper manner, maintains area floors, walls and equipment.
- Operates dishwashing machine, making sure it is in proper working condition and reports dishwashing machine problems to the appropriate supervisor.
- Scrapes all pans and pre-washes before putting into washing machine. When washing is completed, empties tank, cleans inside and out with soapy water.
- Washes pots by hand using prescribed amounts of soap and disinfectant. Ensures all food, grease, and residue is removed. Changes water as needed for best results.
- Air-dries all items before storing. Stores in neat fashion and rotates stock so all items are used regularly.
- Maintains pot and pan storage area including surrounding floors and walls.
- Maintains a sanitary work station.
- Helps keep kitchen area clean and helps keep trash off the floor.
- Sweeps, washes or mops entire Market Kitchen floor as directed and before end of shift.
- Removes all trash to appropriate areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
- (E) High school education or equivalent or current enrollment
$13.00 Per Hour $.50 increase after 90 days