Provides prompt, tactful, friendly, courteous and efficient service to customer by phone and provides research and data entry. Provide help to department in new accounts and maintenance.
Day-to-day duties include (but are not limited to):
- Daily Resolution of Core non-posts and overdrafts
- Daily return mail research
- Daily Balancing of core applications and systems
- Daily input of General Ledger descriptions
- Daily filing of open/closed accounts
- Perform accurate data entry and maintenance of deposit accounts
- Retrieve information from Director for research
- Problem resolution related to customer account questions, either through Banking Offices or directly from customers
- Fed Line Advantage input and verification responsibilities
- Weekly/monthly balancing of Official Checks
- Provide customer service for all online/mobile banking channels
- Lead for new/imaging project
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
2-year technical school or equivalent experience preferred with emphasis in accounting/ business; microcomputer literate; reasonable typing skills; 10-Key calculator; working knowledge of Word and Excel; telephone skills with good customer service interaction.
Wages are commensurate with experience and a complete benefits package is provided including educational reimbursement with First Citizens paying 100% of tuition for full time employees; student loan debt repayment; paid time off; 401(k); health, dental, vision insurance; and more.
This job does not list all the duties of the job. This job description may be revised at any time. This job description is not to be implied as a contract for employment for any length of time and will not change the employee’s at will relationship. Either the employer or the employee may terminate employment at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. First Citizens is an at-will company.