From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include monthly phone and fitness reimbursements, weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Marketing & Communications
- Assist with day-to-day written and visual communication for internal and external audiences, including managing the firm’s social media presence and writing and editing copy for marketing collateral and communications. Reinforce and maintain the firm’s voice and style.
- Oversee the import of data and user training during Intapp CRM launch. After launch, manage data quality, analytics and reporting for the marketing team.
- Maintain the firm’s website, drafting new content and utilizing visual imagery. Monitor the site’s SEO and performance analytics, collaborating with SEO specialists.
- Create and disseminate email and direct mail campaigns using targeted lists and adhering to best practices and legal requirements. Measure and report on effectiveness of each campaign, taking a proactive lead in identifying areas for improvement.
- Produce graphic design of marketing collateral (e.g., online collateral, ads, conference sponsorship materials, etc.). Maintain Edgeworth’s visual identity and recognition. Manage the production and implementation of print and electronic materials.
- Oversee and support internal marketing communication projects including the internal newsletter, and a wide variety of firm-wide communications and announcements.
- Draft presentations, memos, and speeches for firm management and other important internal communications as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Stay abreast of and help navigate legal requirements that impact the firm’s marketing initiatives, including but not limited to privacy requirements, spam laws, and copyright usage.
- Assist in building out the firm’s marketing technology platforms to better support marketing campaigns, business development, and other enterprise goals.
- Support all aspects of marketing events including pre-event logistics, event management, and execution as well as post-event follow up and analysis.
- Lead initiatives that result in the firm’s recognition in the recruiting market including top workplace surveys.
- Manage community service initiatives and other internal firm-wide projects.
- Assist the Marketing Director in developing the Marketing Communications Budget and Plan including monitoring expenditures and evaluating effectiveness.
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm’s practice areas and the economic consulting and legal markets, with the goal of providing useful information and analysis to Partners.
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research to support strategy and business development initiatives at the individual, practice, and firm-wide level.
- Work with the Marketing Director in the development of marketing plans for experts, practice areas and geographies. Take a proactive position in coming up with ideas for the experts/company positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, and project management, preferably at a consulting firm, law firm, or other professional services organization.
- Experience with a variety of computer programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, etc. Graphic design experience highly preferred.
- Experience in a CRM system, especially Intapp, is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of marketing tools including Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, QR code creators etc. is helpful.
- Knowledge of developing strategic plans for organizations’ marketing communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skill in being highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to consistently create a work product of high quality with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven track record in planning and managing marketing communication programs.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth's Careers website, https://edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.