Overview: As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. You will ensure the team has the right resources in place to drive success for the client and for Bayard, while developing a strong internal team culture based on a foundation of trust and collaboration. Using your deep understanding of the client’s goals and industry, you will push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Driving recruitment marketing strategy for ambitious, enterprise clients
- Leading a team that will provide world-class client service and drive exceptional results
- Driving partnership and collaboration across departments to ensure a fully integrated experience for our clients
- Driving revenue growth YoY and expanding client relationships into new lines of business/products/services
- Managing high-level client relationships, and working with the client to define and distill their goals.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Ownership of client presentations as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- Planning a budget with effective measurements to meet the client’s goal.
- 7+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment.
- 3 + years of experience managing people and client teams.
- Must understand the full implementation process for a client. Client goal – Planning – Strategy – Implementation – Optimization – Completion.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation, ideally candidate segments (e.g. campus recruiting, military, diversity, etc.)
- Experience managing teams and developing employees
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with HR technology and/or talent acquisition preferred.
Where is the Job?
St. Louis Park, MN (Hybrid)
Bayard is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We meant that. Everyone is welcome to apply and join us! All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
Covid Vaccination: In order to be considered a Full Time Employee, you must provide proof of your vaccine.