About LiveTrends design group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to follow the instructions of assigned crew leader.
- Ability to work alone or within a group.
- Meet or exceed standard units per hour expectations (Target goals will be based on previously studied averages and shared with employees)
- Meet or exceed product quality standards.
- Assist shipping and receiving with unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepares orders by pulling materials; making boxes; packing boxes; labeling; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort, stack loose or boxed material on racks, shelves or on pallets.
- Assist in other LiveTrends’ departments.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Organize or clean the greenhouse, warehouse, lunchroom, and/or restrooms.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb or balance as needed.
- Ability to bend or twist.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Practice Workplace Housekeeping.
- Additional Duties as Assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by demonstrating our company core values.
Hours per week
- Normal work hours- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday Mount Dora
- Normal work hours- 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday Apopka
- Normal work hours- 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday Umatilla
- Depending on workload, personnel are required to work late as needed to complete the day’s orders. Saturday work will be determined by Operations manager.
Local Candidates Only
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.