Overview: As an Account Supervisor, you will manage the development and delivery of strategic recruitment marketing campaigns, including directing cross-functional agency teams as well as direct reports. You will lead the day-to-day client interactions on your book of accounts, ensuring key projects are delivered with a constant eye on how we can grow the client’s business and exceed their goals. Managing a team of Account Coordinators and Account Managers, you will provide strategic as well as operational leadership for the team, driving best-in-class service and results across Bayard’s full suite of services including media, creative, analytics and more. Working closely with the Account Director, the Account Supervisor is a key and high profile position that ensures the growth and success of both Bayard clients and team members.
- You will drive strategic delivery for the client using a consultative approach and outstanding project management skills
- Lead a team of Account Coordinators and Account Managers to ensure exceptional client service and delivery
- Manage both “the work” and the career development of the team, helping each of them be engaged and successful
- Balance multiple tasks, while managing the development and delivery of strategic campaigns, including directing cross-functional agency teams and direct reports
- Lead the day-to-day client interactions, ensuring projects are delivered timely and actively contributing to growing the client's business.
- Drive budget and service line growth across a book of clients
- Participate in key client-facing, vendor and internal meetings
- Meet regularly with clients’ team to plan and progress account activity
- Provide strategic recommendations to meet/exceed client goals
- Work with the Account Director on resource planning, large project initiatives
- 5+ years of Advertising agency experience required
- Experience working closely with clients in a consultative manner
- Experience working with digital media as well as creative projects
- Experience managing a team and owning employee development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of google analytics
- Experience with HR technology and/or talent acquisition preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Bayard is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We meant that. Everyone is welcome to apply and join us! All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
Covid Vaccination: In order to be considered a Full Time Employee, you must provide proof of your vaccine.