WESTSIDE IS LOOKING FOR A DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER!
JOIN THE TEAM THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
The Dental Office Manager directly supervises and coordinates the activities of clinical and administrative support workers. The Dental Operations Manager’s goals are to ensure a positive patient experience during dental visits, including patient flow and patient experience, continuing readiness for The Joint Commission, physical environment at all WFH Dental sites, and maintain a positive working environment for employees. Duties include providing data to the billing department and assisting with preparation of month-end reporting as needed. The Dental Office Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the opening and closing processes are completed each day.
- Supervise dental front office operations including staff scheduling, performance management, staff development, quality oversight, and readiness; ensure smooth administrative functions within the dental office; Supervise scheduling of patient appointments to optimize patient access and efficiently utilize providers and staff
- Serve as liaison with clinical leadership and staff, including addressing any scheduling or patient interaction issues
- In collaboration with the Dental Director, conduct regular meetings with dental staff to address training, current staff or site issues, and to develop performance improvement plans
- Participate in performance improvement and re-engineering of non-clinical programs and collaborate with clinical team as needed for performance improvement and re-engineering of clinical programs
- Implement and refine systems as needed to improve functioning of the dental office
- Assist in compiling data needed for month-end reporting; follow up on any discrepancies
- Reconcile daily charges and payments
- Resolve patient complaints/issues
- Assist patients with any disabilities
- Ensure that all aspects of the opening and closing processes are completed daily
- Serve as dental facility manager and coordinate building and dental equipment repairs and maintenance
- Supervise ordering and inventory of dental office supplies, coordinating with clinical leadership team for ordering and inventory of clinical dental supplies
- High school graduate required, Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred
- A minimum of one year managing a dental clinic/office
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record