Ritter Center is currently recruiting for a Client Services and Facilities Coordinator. This full-time, non-exempt position reports to the Client Services and Facilities Manager. This role is based in San Rafael, CA, operating out of our Pantry services at our primary location. Please find the full job description below.
Reporting to the Client Services and Facilities Manager, this position's primary responsibility is organizational and administrative support to the Pantry services provided at Ritter Center. This role requires familiarity with facility operations because it supports implementing the 16 Ritter campus client services and relations. This position independently manages various client-focused events throughout the year. It is responsible for developing efficient workflows and helping to manage daily interactions with clients, volunteers, and visitors with patience and good humor. This is a multifaceted role that requires the ability to handle a variety of concurrent tasks efficiently. This position interacts with staff and board members, vendors, volunteers, clients, and community members and possesses a strong knowledge of all Ritter services to act as a resource for all clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the facility and pantry administrative systems, processes, and policies
- Support the Facilities Manager to maintain campus security and facilities integrity,
- inter-departmental collaborations, and act as a liaison and manage relationships with the maintenance crew, volunteers, and suppliers/vendors, including janitorial, pest control, mailing, postage, etc.
- Assist with the pantry client flow, food delivery, donations, client and volunteer
- paperwork, data entry (monthly Food Bank Report, weekly volunteer hours tracking, client demographics), scanning, printing, filing, etc.
- Manage the logistics and implementation of various client-focused events from start to finish throughout each calendar year
- Inspect the Ritter Center campus yard and building daily to ensure that it is clean and safe for all visitors
- Employment at Ritter Center requires compliance with being able to produce a negative TB test prior to the start of employment, as well as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless applying for an exemption) per public health guidelines.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Organized, detail and customer-oriented, independent self-starter
- Experienced project manager and coordinator, and workflow developer
- Strong procurement, purchase, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with complex individuals and ability to de-escalate difficult situations when necessary
Hourly Compensation Range: $26-28/hour