WCF Events seeks motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Corporate Event Team. WCF is the Midwest's largest corporate entertainment and team building company, consistently providing memorable and exceptional events for its extensive list of corporate clients.
Our team is responsible for executing picnics, scavenger hunts, team building programs and other events throughout the year. Apply today for a chance to help us create amazing events!
- Set-up and breakdown of tables, chairs and other event equipment; including loading and unloading supply trucks
- Lead teams on scavenger hunts
- Manage activities at team building events, summer picnics & other programs
- Work with experienced event planners to execute flawless corporate events
- Must be able to work Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends. Applicants with Weekday availability preferred – please note availability on questionnaire.
- Personal transportation preferred but not required
- Average Hours: 10-20 per week, depending on your schedule
- Location: Chicago, IL, and surrounding suburbs
- Interest in event operations
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 15+lbs
- Must be able to remain active and stand for long periods of time