We are growing and multiple shifts available. Week Days / Nights (Mon - Thur), Weekends Days / Nights (Fri - Sun)
Please specify which shift(s) you are interested in
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be located at the company’s manufacturing location in Medina Ohio. This individual will execute equipment repairs in a timely manner, complete preventive maintenance service, and assist in engineering projects as needed.
• Perform timely equipment change-over’s as required by productions schedule
• Assists in maintenance of an established P.M. schedule on assigned equipment.
• Assist in equipment rebuilding activities. Reviews assigned equipment and performs the rebuilding of the project.
• Makes timely repairs as directed by the engineering department
• Assist operators on equipment set-ups to ensure proper operations
• Requisitions for parts, components, supplies and equipment to be used in the maintenance area
• Provides training to plant personnel in the control of equipment and processes
• Comply with OSHA and SDS standards
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s degree or higher a plus.
• Must provide one’s own tools required to perform job responsibilities
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
• Able to work overtime and nights as required
• Familiar with manufacturing chemical plant operations
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Electrical, Pneumatic, and Mechanical troubleshooting
• Must demonstrate timely troubleshooting skills to limit downtime due to breakdowns
• 2+ years of related experience in packing machines/production machines
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant
• Ability to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as climbing, lifting objects up above shoulder level weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time (at least 2 hours straight, four times in an 8-hour day).
• Able work in extreme temperatures, indoors and out
• Overtime will frequently be necessary
#Manufacturing #Production Line #Mechanical #electromechanical #pneumatic #preventative #change-over #repairs #PLC
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Spray Products will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Spray Products encourages applicants of all ages.