Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients?
If you are passionate about patient-centered care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
This position will evaluate and treat a primarily geriatric caseload 1:1 with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, vestibular rehab, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs.
We are seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to work primarily at our H2 Health Prime Living location in Lakewood Ranch, FL. Our ideal candidate is someone flexible and willing to cover other locations in the area on a need base.
Whether you prefer full-time, part-time, or PRN work, we offer flexible work schedules to accommodate your lifestyle!
What You'll Need:
- Education: A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred, but don't worry if you're a new grad - we welcome you too!
This is the perfect non-acute, setting for new grads to take a multi-discipline approach to healthcare in a supportive environment. Reduced burden of documentation under outpatient billing with a flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Qualifications: Active state license to practice Physical Therapy.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Salary, commensurate with your experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a 401K plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, parental leave, and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge and mentorship programs, including Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Leadership Development.*
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of H2 Health!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.