Primary Goal: The primary goal(s) of this position is to conduct open source research using Red Five provided tools and software, and other duties to assist our team of analysts. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills are required, as well as the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment with short deadlines.
• Perform extensive research in support of client projects and provide an analysis of the results;
• Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
• Participate in marketing efforts;
• Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
• Perform office administrative work as needed to further business objectives; and
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal guidance as well as within a team;
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment;
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication (both written and oral) skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as Mac OS;
• Knowledge of email, social media, and Internet; and
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of open source information sources and excellent internet research skills; and
• Knowledge of social media platforms and social media monitoring tools.
Competencies: To perform the essential functions of this position and the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
• Critical thinking—the individual is able to think critically, reason, and apply knowledge learned on the job to the tasks at hand;
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality;
• Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things; applies sound judgment and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information;
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills;
• Written communication—the individual drafts products with minimal oversight, edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information;
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently;
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality;
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events; and
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on communicating security-related concepts/concerns to a broad range of technical and non-technical individuals both within and outside of the organization
Red Five is a concierge security company committed to delivering bespoke security solutions that meet or exceed our clients’ needs. Our team has extensive experience in security operations and intelligence, security design and engineering, threat and vulnerability assessments, investigations, and have trained corporate and government security professionals around the globe. Red Five clients include Fortune 50 corporations, law enforcement, military, intelligence organizations and high net-worth families.
The Red Five team includes seasoned experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the U.S. Secret Service and the Departments of State, Defense, and Energy, as well as accredited security design specialists. We hire experienced and talented individuals and provide them with extensive ongoing training as well as a highly competitive benefits package.
Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.