** Qualified candidates from US Pacific Time Zone are encouraged to apply
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
As the Sr. HR Operations and Analytics Manager, you will bring your expertise to CloudBees to develop and implement solutions for today which will prepare us for the future. The ideal candidate is a leader who is eager to collaborate, assess, problem solve, and has a bias for getting things done. This is a key role on the HR leadership team, reporting to the VP, Global Human Resources.
What you'll do:
- Own and execute the HRIS roadmap, partnering closely with key stakeholders across the company
- Audit internal HR systems and databases regularly to ensure data is maintained & secure, consistent with CloudBees policies and privacy regulations
- Drive the HR Analytics strategy to capture, track and report key HR metrics across the employee lifecycle for the CloudBees leadership team and in preparation of materials for the board of directors
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive quality and timely delivery of critical milestones for global HR programs
- Develop scalable methodologies and tools to optimize HR operations and streamline core processes including but not limited to HR policies, background check administration and onboarding, offboarding, U.S. immigration, audit and compliance reporting, data privacy and business continuity
- Act as a consultant to managers and employees regarding policies and procedures
- Create, support, and track HR initiatives in support of CloudBees goals
- Drive HR budget planning process and management
Who you are:
- Experience in high growth technology companies and deep expertise in systems configuration, implementation, and data analytics
- Excellent project management and organization skills: ability to multitask and prioritize actions, with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving
- Advanced knowledge of immigration and labor law
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator
- Ability to influence stakeholders and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Integrity, honesty, discretion, and exceptional judgment while handling confidential and sensitive information
- 10+ years experience in HR Operations (or similar), preferably in the high-tech industry
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.