VinZero U.S. CAD, a leading provider of software and services that support the AEC&O (Architect, Engineering, Construction and Owner) community, is seeking a Sales/Marketing Administrator to join our dynamic and growing sales organization. This a remote position but may require travel to one of our offices periodically.
The Sales/Marketing Administrator is responsible for processing, and managing marketing captured leads (MCLs) in a systematic way involving collaboration with various Sales stakeholders for strategic outreach, conducting outbound phone calls and emails for specific leads, driving attendance to events, lead enrichment and research, and other tasks assigned by Sales/Marketing Leadership. Success is measured by timeliness of task completion, effective management of MCLs, updating and modifying databases, and managing multiple projects/tasks with different deadlines. This position reports to the Director of Business Development, with dotted-lined reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications.
About this role
· You will be an ambassador for the company and a key internal resource for connecting various sales stakeholders with leads and strategy.
· Primarily you will follow up with customers after they have engaged in company marketing activities, make contact/nurture, and help convert into a sales opportunity or drive attendance to a company event.
· As we discover more information, we can use that to inform our marketing decisions better. You will be integral in capturing that information, recording as you are calling, and helping us grow our business.
· We offer a variety of products and services. Active listening will help you direct the conversation.
· You should plan to make 40-50 phone calls per day, combined with emails.
· We leverage multiple technologies to achieve our goals. You will learn how to use Zoom.info, LinkedIn, NetSuite, and SalesLoft.
· When you uncover information, we expect that information to be recorded in our CRM (NetSuite).
· You will learn about the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) Industry and gain a broad understanding of the products and services these companies use.
· You will be provided training on the products and services U.S. CAD offers and provided ongoing training regularly.
· Sales is a rewarding career, but it’s also challenging. A positive attitude is required.
· We are looking for an individual willing to push themselves to succeed and treat others ethically and respectfully.
· You are joining a team of sales and technical resources across multiple offices.
· You might be asked to do things outside of this general description, but it will be in line with the achievement of the organizational goals.
30/60/90 Day Plan:
· The first 30 days will be spent learning and observing. We will provide training and regular check-ins on your progress/understanding. This role doesn’t require experience so we will help you build those muscles. There is a business plan that articulates the mission, goals, and tactics. That document will provide a deeper understanding of the how, why, and what. Towards the end of the first 30 days, you will make phone calls to existing customers and build comfort on the phones. You will work with our Marketing team to assist with their lead transfer/generation processes.
· Day 31-60: You will make your way through calling existing customers and prospective customers in specific territories.
· Day 61-90: You should be comfortable on the phones, collaborating and experimenting with scripts to drive positive conversations and providing leads to the sales team.
The individual we are seeking should reinforce and mesh with our core values: honesty and integrity, commitment to excellent service, accountability, and trust and mutual respect.
About VinZero U.S. CAD
VinZero U.S. CAD helps the AEC industry take transformative steps now toward net zero through digitalization for a better tomorrow. From our unique 'Think Future' discovery-based consulting approach focused on reducing environmental impact to our strategic account management, proactive customer success experience, and flexible technical support services, we enable customers to thrive in the digital world while creating environmental sustainability. To learn more, visit www.uscad.com.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Strong sales skills, self-motivation, resilience, and results focused.
· Curiosity and pursuit of knowledge.
· Desire to compete, achieve, and excel while respecting People, Process, and Performance.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to overcome technical and business objections.
· Aptitude for technology such as CRM and Sales Engagement systems.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Develop a strong understanding of business practices, how organizations in the AEC&O industries perform work, and how they deliver value to their customers.
Embraces a challenge and appreciates a startup style environment.