We are looking for a remote Sales Executive residing in the midwest or western region of the US. Frequent travel is required including occassional travel to our home office in Burlington, MA.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is seeking an energetic and self-starting Sales Executive to play a critical role in our business’ growth. In your role you will be responsible for selling the QuickPivot software solution to mid-market retail companies using a solution sales approach. The QuickPivot platform is an award-winning Customer Data Platform that is radically transforming the way that retail organizations manage and use their customer data for marketing. QuickPivot couples this robust technology with a world class marketing services and strategy organization to deliver solutions to our customers that are unparalleled in the industry.
As part of the team, you will call on senior level marketing professionals and demonstrate the application via the web and in-person meetings. Additional responsibilities include territory planning, accurately forecasting opportunities using HubSpot CRM, and maintaining a pipeline of activity to achieve sales quota. This role is ideal for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company in an emerging market.
• Effectively and independently deliver the QuickPivot value proposition, demonstrating a basic understanding of the QuickPivot platform, the retail industry, data management technologies, email technologies, Internet technologies, etc.
• Develop a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via phone, email, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, and executive introductions.
• Develop, write, and deliver sales proposals and respond to client Request for Proposals (RFP’s)
• Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
• Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the finance and contracts organization.
• Represent QuickPivot in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, and partners.
• At least 5 years of experience in sales – meeting and beating sales quotas
• At least 3 years of experience in selling Software as a Service (SAAS) marketing technology or solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in business management or related field
• Experience selling marketing software solutions into the retail industry
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.