QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Sales Engineer is a senior member of the QuickPivot sales team and primarily provides product and technology expertise, demo configuration and delivery, industry knowledge, and RFP support to the Sales teams with the goal of assisting in the close of sales opportunities. Sales opportunities include, but are not limited to: new contracts and contract renewals, and incremental sales (upsells and cross sells). As a Sales Engineer you'll be the "technology bridge" between Sales and the prospects. In addition, the Sales Engineer is responsible for the most highly technical customer questions and is expected to be proficient in all product lines at an advanced level.
- Proactively and effectively identify customer needs; understand business issues and drivers behind specific request
- Build and deliver custom presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects by matching specific client business requirements into effective technical solutions
- Possess the knowledge and expertise of all QuickPivot products and capabilities
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Management teams to stay current on all QuickPivot product features and offerings
- Provide input to Product Marketing on client needs and industry trends for product enhancements
- Discuss & demonstrate QuickPivot’s technical architecture and integration model
- Lead the preparation of RFP responses and deliver technical and sales oriented presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management
- Be recognized as a technical POC and technology/market expert by customer
- Maintain high level knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products
- Lead continuous knowledge transfer to the sales force regarding technical aspects and benefits of QuickPivot’s products and services
- Expertly discuss API’s and other integration topics
- Manage special projects as directed by Management.
- Create and approves RFP content
- Minimum of 5 years of Pre-sales consulting experience with experience focused exclusively on the digital space
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or similar field
- Past experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics a strong plus
- Ability to analyze, structure, and negotiate long-term technology roadmap initiatives with clients and partners
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients’ businesses
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior
- This position currently covers the entire US and thus requires considerable travel.
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.