Practice Manager, Medical Office
MidLantic Urology was founded on the desire to advance urology health care for our patients. Our merger of the top urology groups in Philadelphia not only gives us the most recognizable and skilled urologists but also empowers us with the resources to continue to innovate with the most advanced treatments backed by clinical research.
Our approach comes directly from the private practice model. We believe in highly personalized and compassionate care. Our specialists are by our patient’s side throughout their entire care journey. With 47 state-of-the art locations located throughout the region, we strive to provide the most convenient access to all our patients.
The MidLantic Urology team thrives on pushing the envelope of what’s possible in urological medicine. Our advancement of urology health through clinical research makes us a stronger practice. We’re passionate about raising the bar for urological care in service of our patients. And we’re just getting started.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Operations, this individual is responsible for all aspects of clinical operations and staff management for our Bryn Mawr, PA location. This role oversees the day-to day operations of the office, a 12-provider outpatient clinic with an on-site Class A ASC, while focusing on physician relationships, staff relationships, and patient experience. Provides leadership for office staff for whom he/she is responsible.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
· Participates in recruitment, evaluation and retention of clerical and clinical staff.
· Coordinates duties and activities of all staff.
· Acts as a liaison between support staff, physicians, corporate management and patients.
· Conducts staff meetings.
· Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
· Assists with compliance to OSHA and HIPAA guidelines as well as any other local, state, or federal regulations.
· Defines, oversees and monitors effectiveness of continuing education programs for all staff, including in-service training.
· Ensures the confidentiality of patient and employee information.
· Maintains adequate staffing levels to support physician productivity.
· Maintains open communication with referring physicians and staff physicians.
· Orders inventory of all general office supplies. Works with Finance to ensure accurate and timely payment of practice’s account payable.
· Practices effective cost containment.
Job Type: Full-time
MidLantic Urology is an equal opportunity employer.
A graduate of an accredited college with a degree in business or nursing management; and/or a high school graduate with a preferred minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory or management level position. Large medical group experience preferred. Working knowledge of medical office operations and medical office computer systems is required. In addition, the ability to interact with a variety of people at a variety of levels with excellent verbal and communication skills, strong customer service focused, and the willingness to take on new challenges all while recognizing the needs of the practice/physicians/patients and understanding how to prioritize.