Who we are:
Dizzion brings the power of cloud computing to the desktop by enabling end users to securely access applications and data from any device, anytime, anywhere.
The Virtualization Support Engineer II (VSE) is critical to the success of our customers. The selected candidate will primarily handle technical operations, provisioning and support of customers on our Cloud Delivered Desktop platform. This unique technical position will support every aspect of the customer while establishing relationships and being the face and voice of Dizzion.
What you’ll bring to the Dizzion team:
• Building and maintaining critical infrastructure systems and applications.
• Innovation in finding find new and better ways of supporting and delivering services to our customers.
What you will achieve from your role:
• Gain startup working experience – the ability to wear many hats and get exposure to various operational areas of the business
• Experience working with cutting edge technology
• Satisfaction from delighting customers daily
• Owning the customer relationship! You will be handling technical operations and making sure our customer’s installations go smoothly and that they love the product.
• Work with a fast-paced team of Dizzion employees.
3 reasons you should apply:
• Dizzion made Inc.5000 top companies to watch list in 2017, 2018, and 2019!!
• Virtual desktops are the future of end user computing – get in on the ground floor of technology.
• Make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
Dizzion is a global provider of desktop virtualization and end user computing services. We provide high performance, highly secure, fully managed virtualization solutions paired with industry-leading insight capabilities.
Dizzion delivers the next generation of end user computing and environment transparency to meet the demands of today’s global workforce. Specializing in compliant solutions, Dizzion is trusted by organizations in healthcare, business process outsourcing, financial services and other highly regulated industries. Our mission is to increase productivity through secure access to desktops from any device, anywhere and give organizations the insights they need to make data-driven decisions. To learn more about Dizzion, visit www.dizzion.com.
Join this dynamic team and be a part of this amazing organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.
Who you are:
• Have at least 3-5 years’ experience providing VMWare, networking, Windows server/desktop Support in a 24x7 environment.
• Have received at least one professional certification from the following
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP preferred)
o Microsoft certifications MCITP, MCTS and or MCSE preferred
• You are passionate about technology
• A self-starter who can move projects forward by filling the gaps on agile teams
• An expert troubleshooter and loves solving technical problems
• A humble heart for serving team members and customers
• Able to maintain critical infrastructure systems and applications including, Active Directory, VMware vSphere, PowerShell or other scripting methodologies, Monitoring, DHCP, DNS services, understanding of firewalling, and loadbalancing
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT technology- related discipline preferred
• Have a growing passion learning about network communications and system security standards