Summary of Position: This position for Dyehard Fan Supply, part of the Teall Capital Family, reports directly to the General Manager and assists with retail merchandising activities in Team Stores at both Hog Heaven Team Stores (University and Northwest Mall) and/or on game days. He/she will be an integral part of retail operations by providing exceptional customer service to our guests and creating life-long fans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively acknowledge, greet and engage customers in store, at games and over the phone.
- Answer questions and interact with guests accurately and politely.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Be a champion at suggestive selling.
- Merchandise and replenish stock on the selling floor as needed.
- Organize, maintain and clean store during downtime
- Handle cash and electronic payments through adherence to proper procedures
- Conduct transactions through Point of Sale system according to guidelines
- Address loss prevention issues immediately.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and supervisors
- Assist with fulfilling online orders.
- Help meet and exceed daily and monthly sales and Key Performance Indicator goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to remain calm in a hectic environment
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
Must be able to stand and move about the location 8 to 12 hours as needed.
Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly in person and on the telephone